2020 TERM DATES
TERM 1: Tuesday 21 January - Saturday 28 March
TERM 2: Tuesday 14 April - Saturday 28 June
TERM 3: Tuesday 14 July - Saturday 19 September
TERM 4: Tuesday 15 October - Saturday 12 December
CLASSES & TIMETABLE
Current class & timetable information
COMPETITION & EVENTS
Upcoming Rowing Competitions, Team Events, Fun Runs, and Concept2 Online Challenges
What is ERGfit?
ERGfit Indoor Rowing is a breakthrough in the fitness industry. Indoor Rowing is a worldwide sport & ERGfit have the experience & instructors to teach you the correct technique of the rowing stroke.
Everyone knows that rowing is good for your body. Allow ERGfit to coach & train you so that you too can benefit from the sport of rowing. Our group fitness classes give a full body, low impact workout that's great for the mind & are ideal for every body.
Located on the banks of the Maribyrnong River & directly next door to Essendon Rowing Club, ERGfit offers a variety of classes with members participating on a casual or term basis.
With NO contracts, NO joining fees & NO direct debit, members pay per class, not per year!
Phone Tamara on 1300 13 37 38 or 0407 802 686 to book your "FREE" Introductory Class!
* Bookings are Essential!
* NEW participants welcome anytime throughout the term
- Sat 15th Feb - ERGfit 10km ROW
- Sun 8th March - 3 Peaks RIDE 235km
- 28.03.20 ERGfit Half Marathon ROW
- Sun 29th March - RUN 4 the Kids Fun RUN
- Sun 3rd May - Puffing Billy Fun RUN
- Sat 9th May - ERGfit Marathon ROW
- Sun 5th July - Stadium Stomp Stair Climb
- Sun 9th August - City 2 Surf Fun RUN
- Sat 15th August - RACE 1 - ERGfit Indoor Racing Series
- Sat 19th Sept - RACE 2 - ERGfit Indoor Racing Series
- Sat 17th October- RACE 3 - ERGfit Indoor Racing Series
- Sat 25th October - Australian Indoor Rowing Championships
- 6th - 15th Nov - Pan Pacific Masters Games
- Sun 15th Nov - Dinner Plain Mile High Fun RUN