What ERGfit Offers
ERGfit offers group fitness classes using a variety of equipment & structured training programs whilst maintaining a fun environment with plenty of variety to keep you coming back for more. Each week the program changes & the capped class sizes means you won’t become a face in the crowd.
ERGfit’s programs are designed to motivate & challenge you, & the instructrors are committed to your health & fitness goals.
Indoor Rowing Classes
Indoor Rowing uses over 80% of the bodies muscles & burns more calories than any other exercise. It is the most effective piece of cardio equipment available. You cannot row hard until you learn to row well!
By joining ERGfit, you are:
- Exercising muscles through a wider range of movement therefore gaining better balance, co ordination & flexibility
- Building strength & endurance to improve aerobic fitness & muscle tone
- Developing core strength to combat neck & shoulder tension
- Burning more calories & decreasing body fat that will reduce your risk of heart disease & diabetes.
Whether it’s for competition, fitness or rehab, the advantages are clear:
- It is an excellent cross training exercise
- It is ideal for special needs: injuries, rehab, obesity & adaptive/disabled
- It’s fun, easy to learn & delivers amazing results.
Is it right for me?
Have you previously joined a gym, yet not maintained your motivation or commitment to going?
Are you bored with your current exercise program?
Can you contribute to being part of a team?
Would you like to meet like minded people?
Ever wanted to develop new skills & learn how to row?
Do you enjoy using the rowing machine at the gym but can only last 5 minutes using it?
Do you want to improve your posture, overcome your injuries or play sport again?
NO rowing experience needed
NO contracts or joining fees
If you enjoy group fitness or spinning you will love ERGfit!
Indoor Rowing is now a worldwide sport with the Victorian, Australian & World Indoor Rowing Championships on the annual calendar.
Members can also take advantage of the personal online logbook to record & monitor their progress.